Located in southwestern Broward County, Miramar attracts many people who work in the Miami area but want a suburban lifestyle. In 2005, the City of Miramar ranked 8th in the “Fastest Growing Cities” list according to the U.S. Census. Miramar has also attracted many businesses to locate their headquarters there, including Southwest Airlines and the administrative offices and studios of WTVJ/NBC 6. In fact, the city has become home to more Fortune 500 Companies in recent years than any other city in South Florida.
Although Miramar is the second largest city in Broward County, approximately two-thirds of the city’s total land area is still vacant land not yet developed. Residents can enjoy 27 neighborhood and community parks, and the city offers various recreational activities. Many new home communities (condos, townhomes and single family homes) have been built here over the past 5-10 years, most of them are located in west Miramar, just east and west of I-75.
Below is a sampling of recent home sale prices* in Miramar, Florida (sold/closed sales over the past 3 months through the date of this post). However, feel free to search for Miramar homes for sale – you’ve got plenty of choices, from ‘affordable’ to luxury homes!
BR=Bedroom, BA=Bathroom, CG=Car Garage
Recent Single-Family Home Sales Prices in Miramar, FL:
- Coconut Shores at SilverLakes – 3BR/2BA/2CG/Lake – $342,000
- Grand Isles at Sunset Lakes – 5BR/3BA/2CG/Pool & Lake – $565,000
- Harbour Lake Estates – 5BR/4BA/3CG/Lakefront – $725,000
- Melrose Landings at Monarch Lakes – 3BR/2.5BA/2CG – $370,000
- Reserve at Huntington – 4BR/3BA/3CG/Lake – $505,000
- Riviera Isles – 4BR/2BA/2CG/Lake – $419,000
- Santorini at Vizcaya – 3BR/2BA/1CG – $325,000
- Silver Shores – 3BR/2BA/2CG – $294,000
- Sunset Falls – 4BR/2.5/2CG – $521,000
- Windsor Palms – 4BR/3BA/2CG – $435,000
Recent Condo and Townhome Sales Prices in Miramar, FL:
- Escada at Vizcaya – 3BR/2.5BA/1CG – $250,000
- Melrose Point at Monarch Lakes – 3BR/2.5BA – $238,000
- Missionwood at Miramar – 2BR/1.5BA/1CG – $177,000
- Nautica – 3BR/2.5BA/1CG/Lakefront – $265,000
- Silver Falls (townhome) – 3BR/2.5BA/1CG – $332,000
- Villages of Renaissance – 3BR/2BA/1CG/Lake – $252,500
*As reported on the South Florida Multiple Listing System (MLS).