If you want to live in Broward County and enjoy a semi-rural lifestyle, then the town of Southwest Ranches may be just what you’re looking for! The majority of homes sit on 1+ acre lots and horses are permitted. Sidewalks and streetlights are few and you won’t find any condos or townhome communities here. If you’re an equestrian and want to live in Broward County, you’ll be hard-pressed to find another community as horse-friendly as Southwest Ranches.
Below is a sampling of recent sales prices* of single-family homes and vacant land that have sold/closed over the past few months.
Recent Single-Family Home Sales Prices in Southwest Ranches:
- Green Meadows – 3BR/2BA/2CG on 1.15 acres – $650,000
- Sunshine Ranches – 3BR/2BA/2CG/Pool & Canal on 1 acre – $747,000
- Sunshine Ranches – 5BR/3.5BA/2CG + 1BR/1BA Guesthouse on 2.35 acres – $1,025,000
- Rolling Oaks – 5BR/4BA/3CG/Pool & Canal on 2.5 acres – $1,300,000
Recent Land Sales Prices in Southwest Ranches:
- Sunshine Ranches – 1.57 acres – $575,000
- Rolling Oaks – 1.98 acres – $665,000
*As reported on the South Florida MLS. <– Search for South Florida houses for sale!