The following are upcoming Broward County events scheduled for this November. There’s a terrific variety of events to pick from this month… you’re bound to find one you’ll want to go to!
- Broward County Fair at the Fort Lauderdale Stadium (November 15-25, 2007) – over 100 rides, games and attractions!
- Dine Out Lauderdale (October 1st-November 15, 2007) – 35 of Greater Fort Lauderdale’s top restaurants are offering 3-course menus for $35.
- SunTrust Sunday Jazz Brunch – Riverwalk in downtown Fort Lauderdale (the first Sunday of every month from 11 a.m. -2 p.m.). Jazz music performed on four stages along the historic New River. Bring a picnic basket, blanket, chairs, children and even your dog! For more information call the 24-hour hotline: 954-828-5363.
- “The Radio City Christmas Spectacular“ is a 90-minute production starring The Rockettes (November 8-December 2, 2007) – at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Fort Lauderdale Fall Home Design and Remodeling Show at the Broward County Convention Center (November 9-12, 2007) – features a variety of vendors offering remodeling/home improvement services, interior & exterior home services, furnishings and accessories.
- Festival of Trees (November 16th) at the Galleria Mall in Fort Lauderdale – trees, wreaths and gingerbread houses designed, decorated and donated by supporters of the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale and available for purchase.
- South Florida Travel Expo at the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention Center (November 17-18,2007) – various travel seminars, food & wine tastings, family entertainment, scuba diving lessons, and travel publications (including book signings).
- The 42nd Annual Christmas on Las Olas (November 27, 2007) – Christmas festivities on Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale including ‘Snow Mountain’, photos with Santa, carolers, performers and lighting displays to feed the holiday spirit. Then “Holiday Happenings” highlights this popular boulevard every Tuesday in December.