Today’s installment is the second in my series of posts on South Florida neighborhoods with no homeowners association (HOA) and this one focuses on Davie, FL homes. The bulleted list below represents just some of the subdivisions in Davie, Florida that are HOA-free.
Additional Davie neighborhoods that are not part of a homeowners association include CCC Ranches, Crooked Oaks, D & M Acres, Davie Farmettes, Davie Heights, Davie Little Ranches, Everglades Land Sales, Fla Fruit Lands, Griffin Park Estates and Hiatus Ranchettes. Never heard of these? Well, that’s probably because they don’t have entrance signs! Other communities that you’re not likely to recognize and have no homeowner association include Lakeshore Ranches, Lauderdale Little Ranches, Lychee Woods, Marlboro Estates, Martha Bright Farms, Mecuda Estates, Miele-Simonson Estates, Newman’s Survey and North Acres. Additional Davie, FL neighborhoods with no HOA include Orange Acres, Palm Garden Park, Paradise Farms, Rio Ranches, Sequoia Estates, Silver Lake, Strong Park, SunnyLane Farms and Zinner Park.
Next to each neighborhood’s name, I’ve included the price range of homes you’ll find in that neighborhood as of the date this post was published. Click through if you’d like to learn more about a particular community.
- Arrowhead Country Homes and
Arrowhead Golf and Tennis Club homes (mid-$300’s to mid-$400’s)
- Driftwood Estates (high-$200’s to mid-$300’s)
- Flamingo Groves (high-$500’s to $1.5 million)
- Grove Estates (high-$700’s to $1.3 million)
- Hiatus Isles (mid-$500’s to mid-$700’s)
- Lawson Isles (low-$500’s to mid-$800’s)
- Majestic Groves (high-$500’s to $1.1 million)
- Nova Homes (high-$200’s to high-$300’s)
- Oak Hill (high-$400’s to $1.5 million)
- Orange Tree Homes (low-$300’s to low-$400’s)
- Playland Village (high-$100’s to mid-$200’s)
- Rolling Hills Lake Estates (high-$300’s to high-$700’s)
- Stirling Lake (mid-$200’s to mid-$300’s)
If you’re looking for a home in Broward County that’s in a community that is HOA-free, be sure to check out my previous post which focused on Plantation Florida neighborhoods with no homeowners association.